Nooks and Crannies Tour
When: Thu March 21 - Thu May 16, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Where: Brucemore Visitor Center
- Thu March 21, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thu May 02, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thu May 09, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thu May 16, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Sun March 24, 3:30pm - 5:00pm
- Sat May 18, 9:00am - 10:30am
Visit every floor, peek into closed rooms, and satisfy curiosity through this all-access pass to the mansion. Marvel at the Skinner pipe organ room, discover the architecture and oddities of the mansion, and experience the sight and sound of a "rain storm" in the basement Tahitian Room. Due to preservation work on the roof, the attic may not be available on the tour.
- Advance admission is $15.00 for non-members or $10.00 per student.
- Brucemore members receive a $5 discount per ticket, quantity based on level - please "sign-in" using the link in the upper right corner to apply member discounts or call (319) 362-7375.
- All tickets the day of (if available) are $20.00.
- Space is limited.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- This tour begins at the Visitor Center. The Visitor Center will open at 5:00 p.m. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges for another date or time must be requested a minimum of 72 hours in advance; these requests will be accommodated as space allows.
- Specialty tours can accommodate up to 16 people per time slot.
- Photography is not allowed inside the mansion.
- This tour is not recommended for children or individuals who have difficulty walking or climbing stairs.
- Please dress according to weather as part of the tour occurs outside.