Brucemore has updated its mitigation strategies for public programming, tours, and grounds access in line with CDC guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated people:
- Masks are required for indoor programming for ages 2+ regardless of vaccination status.
- Masks are encouraged for unvaccinated people at outdoor events or when physical distancing outdoors is not possible.
- Masks will be available for free at all programs.
- Tours, programs, and events may continue to operate at a reduced capacity to allow physical distancing.
- People are encouraged to be cautious and stay home if symptoms are present or they are not feeling well.
Each tour and program will be specially adapted and circumstances may change. Please visit the program on the calendar for specific information regarding mitigation strategies.
Thank you for your continued support of Brucemore. If you have any questions, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Updated September 27, 2021