- This event has passed.
Donor Holiday Preview
November 20 @ 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Sunday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until November 21, 2021
Donors to Brucemore are invited to enjoy special access during the Donor Holiday Preview, a sneak-peek of the holiday season at Brucemore. This is our way of saying thank you for giving to help us preserve this irreplaceable community treasure!
During the Donor Holiday Preview, enjoy the splendor of the 1886 Queen Anne mansion decorated in almost every room for Christmas while listening to music on the 1920s player pipe organ. Take a peek at how the Douglas family lived more than a century ago while exploring at your own pace. This tour is a self-guided experience of the mansion plus basement Grizzly Bar and Tahitian Room with interpretive materials and family friendly interactives included. Stationary guides will be available to answer questions. Before or after your tour, put on your hat and gloves to visit the grounds at no additional cost. The mansion grounds include a formal garden, a white garden, orchard, pet cemetery, and more that are especially beautiful after a snowfall.
To sign-up and claim this donor benefit for up to six people, donors must contact Brucemore via phone or email to confirm eligibility in advance and to reserve a spot. Space is limited.
To become eligible, become a member today!
Donor Holiday Preview Dates/Times: Tickets remaining are extremely limited!
- Friday, November 19
- Saturday, November 20
- Sunday, November 21
- Entry times at 12:00 PM, 12:30 PM, 1:00 PM, 1:30 PM, 2:00 PM, 2:30 PM, 3:00 PM, and 3:30 PM
- Tour opportunities for the general public are scheduled November 26 through December 31
Looking for other options to experience the holiday season?
Members receive a discount on tickets for our daytime and evening holiday tour experiences. View the calendar to see upcoming dates and times.
Important information for your visit:
- Safety: Masks will be required at all times for ages 2+. Patrons without masks will not be admitted. Patrons without masks will be offered one free of charge. Capacity will be limited, and groups asked to keep a respectful distance from other patrons. Read our full policy here.
- Arrival: Arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking near the Visitor Center and mansion.
- Check-in: Patrons with tickets already purchased should arrive at the mansion at their entry time. Early admittance may not be possible due to limited space and COVID mitigation. Late arrivals may be subject to a shortened visit or may be asked to wait until a later available entry time.
- Bags: Please leave large bags in your car. Guests may be asked to leave coats and large bags with staff at check-in.
- Accessibility: The historic mansion is not wheelchair accessible at this time.
- Photography: Photography is allowed for personal, non-professional use. Tripods, selfie-sticks or other photography equipment will not be permitted. Photographs should not distract from others enjoyment.
- Preservation in Action: Brucemore is in the midst of a multi-year preservation project designed to address preservation concerns on the exterior of the mansion. For more information on this work or to learn how you can be involved, click here. Brucemore is also continuing efforts to recover from the August 10, 2020 derecho which brought hurricane-strength winds through the estate. To learn more about that process, click here.
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy