Using the estate for community programs, cultural events, and tours requires on-going preservation of the landscape, buildings, and infrastructure.
The Pride & Preservation Fund helps ensure Brucemore’s permanence by funding preservation projects across the estate. Donations from individuals, businesses, and grant programs support these important goals:
- Preserving historic structures important to our regional story
- Increasing opportunities to use the site for events and programs
- Creating more reliable electrical infrastructure for outdoor performances
- Strengthening security around the estate to protect the priceless collections
- Recovering and replenishing the historic landscape