Holiday Nights: A Brucemore Christmas Experience
December 18 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Sunday and Thursday, repeating until December 22, 2022
One event on December 14, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 21, 2022 at 5:00 pm
One event on December 20, 2022 at 5:00 pm
Enjoy a self-guided tour of the mansion by glow of holiday lights! With over a dozen Christmas trees and thousands of twinkling lights, this breath-taking view of Brucemore is sure to bring Christmas alive for you and your family and friends. This tour takes visitors to all four floors of the mansion, including the infamous Tahitian Room and Grizzly Bar. Favorite holiday carols and hymns played on Brucemore’s rare 1920s Skinner Player Pipe Organ will fill the home with music and cheer.
- Tickets required to view the mansion; advance purchase recommended due to limited tickets per time.
- $15 per adult
- $10 for per youth (ages 1 to 18).
- Brucemore members – “Sign-in” prior to purchasing tickets or call (319) 362-7375 to receive your discount!
- Tickets will not be available for purchase at the door.
Dates/Times: Timed entry every 30 minutes beginning at 5:00 pm with the last entry time at 7:00pm
- Thursday, December 1 – Sold out!
- Sunday, December 4 – Sold out!
- Thursday, December 8
- Sunday, December 11 – Sold out!
- Wednesday, December 14
- Thursday, December 15
- Sunday, December 18
- Tuesday, December 20
- Wednesday, December 21
- Thursday, December 22
Looking for other opportunities to visit Brucemore this holiday season?
View our calendar to view daytime options for self-guided holiday tours.
Important information for your visit:
- Arrival: Arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking near the Visitor Center and mansion.
- Check-in: Patrons with tickets already purchased should arrive at the mansion at their entry time. Early admittance may not be possible due to limited space. Late arrivals may be subject to a shortened visit or may be asked to wait until a later available entry time.
- Bags: Please leave large bags in your car. Guests may be asked to leave coats and large bags with staff at check-in.
- Accessibility: The historic mansion is not wheelchair accessible at this time. There are several stairs to enter the mansion, and tours will span four floors of the home. Please make the best decision for the accessibility of your party with this knowledge.
- Photography: Photography is allowed for personal, non-professional use. Tripods, selfie-sticks or other photography equipment will not be permitted. Photographs should not distract from others enjoyment.
- Safety: Masks are optional indoors and outdoors. Anyone who wishes to wear mask is encouraged to do so. Please exercise caution and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to COVID. Read our full policy here.
- Preservation in Action: Brucemore is in the midst of a multi-year preservation project designed to address preservation concerns on the exterior of the mansion. For more information on this work or to learn how you can be involved, click here. Brucemore is also continuing efforts to recover from the August 10, 2020 derecho which brought hurricane-strength winds through the estate. To learn more about that process, click here.
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy