Santa, Snacks, and Stories
When: Sun December 08 - Mon December 16, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Where: Brucemore Mansion
- Sun December 08, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Mon December 09, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Sun December 15, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Mon December 16, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Children are invited to Brucemore for a festive and memorable evening of holiday tradition. The mansion’s holiday décor and the estate’s seasonal spirit add to the evening’s activities. Children will participate in a craft, listen to holiday stories, and give Santa their wish-lists. In between activities, children and parents are invited to view the first and second floors of the mansion and to ask any questions to the available stationary guides.
Date and Time Options:
- December 8 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 9 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 15 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 16 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
Check-in: The varied check-in times will help lessen the wait! Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your check-in time as there isn't a large waiting space. Upon checking in, families may spend as much time as they'd like participating in the various activities.
- Tickets will go on sale November 1, 2019.
- Infant through age 12 qualify for child pricing.
- $7.00 per child of a Brucemore member in advance
- $10.00 per child of a non-member in advance and all children day-of (if space is available)
- $5.00 per adult in advance and day-of
Parking: Available near the mansion.
Location: All activities will take place in the mansion.
Photography is allowed for this event only.
Photo Copyright 2013, Justin Torner. All Rights Reserved.