Santa, Snacks, and Stories
Children are invited to Brucemore for a festive and memorable evening of holiday tradition. The mansion’s holiday décor and the estate’s seasonal spirit add to the evening’s activities. Children will participate in a craft, listen to holiday stories, and give Santa their wish-lists. In between activities, children and parents are invited to view the first and second floors of the mansion and to ask any questions to the available stationary guides.
DATES AND TIMES:
- December 8 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 9 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 15 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 16 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- Tickets will go on sale November 1, 2019.
- Infant through age 12 qualify for child pricing.
- $7.00 per child of a Brucemore member in advance
- $10.00 per child of a non-member in advance and all children day-of (if space is available)
- $5.00 per adult in advance and day-of
Sponsored by: University of Iowa Community Credit Union
Photo Copyright 2013, Justin Torner. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
Arrival and Parking: We ask that you arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking near the mansion.
Check-in: Please arrive with your tickets printed at the mansion at the time selected. The varied check-in times will help lessen the wait! Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your check-in time as there isn't a large waiting space. Upon checking in, families may spend as much time as they'd like participating in the various activities.
Accesibility: Activities are offered on two floors of the mansion. The first floor is accessible for visitors with limited mobility; however, an elevator is not available for the second floor.
Capacity: Each check-in time is limited to a certain number of people per time.
Will Call: If you selected Will Call, your tickets will be available at the mansion.
Photography: Photography is allowed in the mansion for this event only.
Coats and bags: We are unable to store personal possessions while you are on the tour, including coats. You may wish to consider leaving large bags or other items in your vehicle.
Ticket policies: All ticket sales are non-refundable. Tickets to Brucemore produced programs may be returned up to 24 hours prior to the program as a tax-deductible contribution or as an exchange for a different date or time of the same program, subject to availability. Other policies may vary.