- This event has passed.
Mansion Tour (Self-Guided)
September 26 @ 1:00 pm - 3:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until September 26, 2021
Explore more than a century of history through the home that reflects the lives of three influential families in Cedar Rapids. Enjoy a self-guided tour of the first, second, and third floors at your own pace. Many guests spend between 30-45 minutes for the visit. After your tour, visit the grounds at no additional cost.
- $10 per adult
- $5 per student
- Brucemore members receive a discount – please “sign-in” or call (319) 362-7375.
Dates and Times:
- Thursday – Sunday with entry times at 1:00, 1:30, 2:00, 2:30, 3:00 PM
- The mansion will be closed for tours in October 2021.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO BRUCEMORE’S 2021 TOUR SEASON SPONSORS:
- GreatAmerica Financial Services
- Hills Bank
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
- Safety: Masks are required for indoor programming regardless of vaccination status based on CDC guidance. Read our full COVID policy here.
- Arrival: Arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE, and follow signs toward the mansion. There is on-site parking a short walk away.
- Check-in: Please arrive at the mansion at your entry time. Early admittance may not be possible; late arrivals may be subject to a shortened visit or may be asked to wait until a later available entry time.
- Bags: Guests may be asked to leave coats and large bags with staff at check-in.
- Accessibility: The historic mansion is not wheelchair accessible at this time.
- Photography: Photography is allowed for personal, non-professional use. Tripods, selfie-sticks or other photography equipment will not be permitted. Photographs should not distract from others enjoyment.
- Preservation in Action: Brucemore is in the midst of a multi-year preservation project designed to address preservation concerns on the exterior of the mansion. For more information on this work or to learn how you can be involved, click here. Brucemore is also continuing efforts to recover from the August 10, 2020 derecho which brought hurricane-strength winds through the estate. To learn more about that process, click here.
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy