- This event has passed.
A Brucemore Christmas A Self-Guided Holiday Experience
November 26 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Saturday, repeating until December 31, 2022
An event every week that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until December 31, 2022
One event on November 25, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on December 1, 2022 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 2, 2022 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 8, 2022 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 9, 2022 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 15, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on December 16, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on December 22, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on December 23, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on December 29, 2022 at 10:00 am
One event on December 30, 2022 at 10:00 am
This self-guided tour of the mansion will fill you with holiday cheer! Explore our award-winning holiday experience, complete with over a dozen dazzling Christmas trees, sparkling seasonal décor, and a glimpse into the holiday seasons of yore at Brucemore. Imagine what it was like to live or work at Brucemore more than 100 years ago as you wander through three floors of history and holiday spirit.
After your tour, put on your hat and gloves to visit the grounds at no additional cost. The mansion grounds include a self-guided QR code tour, formal garden, a white garden, orchard, a pet cemetery, and more that are especially beautiful after a snowfall. Don’t forget to stop by the gift shop located in the historic Carriage House to view the exhibit, home movies, and purchase a souvenir!
- Tickets required to view the mansion; advance purchase recommended due to limited tickets per entry time.
- $10 per adult
- $5 for per youth (ages 1 – 18)
- If available, tickets may be available for purchase in the Visitor Center the day of.
- Brucemore members – “Sign-in” prior to purchasing tickets or call (319) 362-7375 to receive your discount!
- December 1 – 11
- Thursdays– Fridays, 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm
- Saturdays, 10:00 am, 10:30 am, 11:00 pm, 11:30 pm, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm
- Sundays, 1:00 pm, 1:30 pm, 2:00 pm, 2:30 pm, 3:00 pm
- December 15 – 31
- Thursdays- Saturdays, Timed entry every 30 minutes beginning at 10:00 a.m. with the last entry time at 3:00 p.m.
- Sundays, Timed entry every 30 minutes beginning at 1:00 p.m. with the last entry time at 3:00 p.m.
- Closed December 24, 25, 26, and 27
- Looking for evening options or to see the basement Tahitian Room and Grizzly Bar? Check out the “Holiday Nights” tour offered on Thursdays and Sundays in December, or on select Tuesdays or Wednesdays in December.
Important information for your visit:
- Arrival: Arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking near the Visitor Center and mansion.
- Check-in: Patrons with tickets already purchased should arrive at the mansion at their entry time. Early admittance may not be possible due to limited space. Late arrivals may be subject to a shortened visit or may be asked to wait until a later available entry time.
- Bags: Please leave large bags in your car. Guests may be asked to leave coats and large bags with staff at check-in.
- Accessibility: The historic mansion is not wheelchair accessible at this time. There are several stairs to enter the mansion, and the tour will span three floors of the home. Please make the best decision for the accessibility of your party with this knowledge.
- Photography: Photography is allowed for personal, non-professional use. Tripods, selfie-sticks or other photography equipment will not be permitted. Photographs should not distract from others enjoyment.
- Safety: Masks are optional indoors and outdoors. Anyone who wishes to wear mask is encouraged to do so. Please exercise caution and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to COVID. Read our full policy here.
- Preservation in Action: Brucemore is in the midst of a multi-year preservation project designed to address preservation concerns on the exterior of the mansion. For more information on this work or to learn how you can be involved, click here. Brucemore is also continuing efforts to recover from the August 10, 2020 derecho which brought hurricane-strength winds through the estate. To learn more about that process, click here.
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy