Santa, Snacks, and Stories
When: Sun December 10 - Tue December 12, 5:30pm - 7:30pm
Where: Brucemore Mansion
- Sun December 10, 5:30pm
- Sun December 10, 6:00pm
- Sun December 10, 6:30pm
- Mon December 11, 5:30pm
- Mon December 11, 6:00pm
- Mon December 11, 6:30pm
- Tue December 12, 5:30pm
- Tue December 12, 6:00pm
- Tue December 12, 6:30pm
- Advance Ticket - Child of Member - $7.00
- Advance Ticket - Child of Non-Member - $10.00
- Advance Ticket - Adult - $5.00
- Day of Child (if available) - $10.00
- Day of Adult - $5.00
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
Children are invited to Brucemore for a festive and memorable evening of holiday tradition. The Mansion’s holiday décor and the estate’s seasonal spirit add to the evening’s activities. Children will participate in a craft, listen to holiday stories, and give Santa their wish-lists. In between activities, children and parents are invited to view the first and second floors of the mansion and to ask any questions to the available stationary guides.
December 10 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
December 11 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
December 12 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
Check-in: New in 2017, we are offering varied check-in times to lessen the wait. Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your check-in time as there isn't a large waiting space. Upon checking in, families may spend as much time as they'd like participating in the various activities.
- $7.00 per child of a Brucemore member in advance
- $10.00 per child of a non-member in advance and all children day-of (if space is available)
- $5.00 per adult in advance and day-of
Parking: Available near the mansion.
Location: All activities will take place in the mansion.
Photography is allowed in the mansion in front of holiday decorations and with Santa for this event only. No flash allowed.
Sponsored by: University of Iowa Community Credit Union
Photo Copyright 2013, Justin Torner. All Rights Reserved.