Music in the Courtyard
August 19 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 7:30 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until August 20, 2022
One event on August 11, 2022 at 7:30 pm
One event on August 18, 2022 at 7:30 pm
Rooted in a 20 year tradition, Brucemore’s Music in the Courtyard series will return with two special shows over four weeks. Designed by Brucemore’s Artisan in Residence, Gerard Estella, each show will offer a unique evening to relax outdoors and enjoy listening to music under the stars.
The talented and creative minds behind this Brucemore program are still putting together two shows that we promise you’ll love, but that means we aren’t quite ready to announce the show titles or talent quite yet. But, why let that stop us from putting tickets on sale? What we can tell you is that they’ll be filled with talent with Eastern Iowa connections and keep your toes tapping all night long! Take a chance and book your tickets now or wait just a little bit longer and we promise, more information will be coming soon!
- Show A, TBA: July 29 and 30 at 7:30 p.m.
- Show B, TBA: August 5 and 6 at 7:30 p.m.
- Show A, TBA: August 11, 12, and 13 at 7:30 p.m.
- Show B, TBA: August 18, 19, and 20 at 7:30 p.m.
- Seating will be on a first come basis around 30″ cocktail tables
- $30 per individual seat | $25 per individual seat as a Brucemore member
- $100 per personal table for up to 4 people | $80 per personal table for up to 4 people as a Brucemore member
- $130 per personal table for up to 5 people | $105 per personal table for up to 5 people as a Brucemore member
- Tables cannot seat more than 5 people, but arrive together and find multiple tables together for groups of 6+
To receive your discount as a Brucemore member, please “sign-in” using the link in the upper right corner or call (319) 362-7375 for assistance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
- Safety: Masks are optional. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask is encouraged to do so. View our COVID policy here.
- Site Opening: The site will open at 7:00 p.m. for parking and seating. The performance will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Parking: The only gate that will open to vehicles for on-site parking is at 2160 Linden Drive SE. Please arrive by 7:25 p.m. as the gate will close promptly. Signage will direct you to open spaces near the Visitor Center. (Parking is not available on Dows Lane, the dead end road adjacent to Brucemore.)
- Seating: Seating is a on first come basis at 30″ cocktail tables.
- Individual chairs will be seated at tables with other people who purchase individual seats.
- Tables for up to 4 or 5 people will have their own table.
- Tables are not available for 6 or more people, however, groups with 6 or more may try to find tables near one another.
- Food and Beverages: You are welcome to bring your own light snacks and beverages (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy in the performance venue beginning as early as 7:00 p.m. or throughout the show. Concessions will not be available for sale at this event.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- Weather: The event occurs fully outdoors and may be held in light rain. If the event needs to be delayed or rescheduled due to weather, a decision will be made by 5:00 p.m. and posted on Brucemore’s website and social media. Ticket holders will be notified by phone. There will be no refunds, only exchanges to another date if tickets are available.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO BRUCEMORE’S SUMMER SEASON SPONSORS:
Cedar Grove Signature Fund of the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation Program Grant
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust
GreenState Credit Union
Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy