Music in the Courtyard: Show B
July 28 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Rooted in a 20 year tradition, Brucemore’s Music in the Courtyard series returns in 2023 with three special shows! Relax outdoors amongst good company and enjoy listening to music under the stars.
Music in the Courtyard is part of the Artisan Studio live performance series, aiming to support Iowa-based singers, songwriters, and technicians in their personal and professional pursuits.
- Show A – TBA: June 1 – 3, 7:30 pm
- Show B – TBA: July 27 – 29, 7:30 pm
- Show C – TBA: August 31 – September 2 and September 7 – 9, 7:30 pm
- More information coming soon!
- Seating will be on a first come basis around 30″ cocktail tables
- Pricing for individual seats, tables of 4, and tables of 5 coming soon!
- To receive your discount as a Brucemore member, please “sign-in” using the link in the upper right corner or call (319) 362-7375 for assistance.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
- Site Opening: The site will open at 7:00 p.m. for parking and seating. The performance will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Parking: The only gate that will open to vehicles for on-site parking is at 2160 Linden Drive SE. Please arrive by 7:25 p.m. as the gate will close promptly. Signage will direct you to open spaces near the Visitor Center (parking is not available on Dows Lane, the dead end road adjacent to Brucemore.).
- Seating: Seating is a on first come basis at 30″ cocktail tables.
- Individual chairs will be seated at tables with other people who purchase individual seats.
- Tables for up to 4 or 5 people will have their own table.
- Tables are not available for 6 or more people, however, groups with 6 or more may try to find tables near one another.
- Food and Beverages: You are welcome to bring your own light snacks and beverages (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy in the performance venue beginning as early as 7:00 p.m. or throughout the show. Concessions will not be available for sale at this event.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- Weather: The event occurs fully outdoors and may be held in light rain. If the event needs to be delayed or rescheduled due to weather, a decision will be made by 5:00 p.m. and posted on Brucemore’s website and social media. Ticket holders will be notified by phone. There will be no refunds, only exchanges to another date if tickets are available.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO BRUCEMORE’S SUMMER SEASON SPONSORS WHO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO SHARE THE ESTATE WITH OUR CULTURAL PARTNERS:
Cedar Grove Signature Fund of the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust
Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy