- This event has passed.
A Spring Saloon
April 29, 2021 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm
We didn’t get the chance to enjoy A Modern Salon in January, but it’s not too late to kick off the year with SPT Theatre at Brucemore. The SPT founders – Janelle Lauer, Jane Pini, and Gerard Estella – will be joined by the band of Greg Kanz, Jeremiah Murphy, and Jim Coates and special guest Alex Schulte for an a jampacked evening of tunes. With this spinoff, swap out your tux or eveningware attire for a picnic and your favorite beverage for a comfortable evening on the lawn. This event will be specially adapted with audience safety, comfort and fun in mind.
- April 29, 7:30 p.m. (Sold out)
- April 30, 7:30 p.m. (Sold out)
- May 1, 7:30 p.m. (Sold out)
- May 2, 7:30 p.m. – recently added!
- $100 per “lawn square” for up to 4 people
- Brucemore members receive a discount – please “sign-in” using the link in the upper right corner or call (319) 362-7375.
IMPORTANT DETAILS FOR YOUR VISIT:
- Arrival: The performance begins at 7:30 p.m. The estate will open for parking and seating at 7:00 p.m.
- Parking: The gate at 2160 Linden Drive SE will be open for on-site parking at 7:00 p.m. Signage will direct you to open spaces near the Visitor Center. (Parking is not available on Dows Lane, the dead-end road adjacent to Brucemore.)
- Seating: Please bring your own lawn chair for seating, which will have designated squares for up to 4 people to allow physical distancing between groups. Seating will be on a first come basis.
- Food and Beverages: We encourage you to bring a picnic and beverage of your choice (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy with the show.
- Performance: This performance will last 90 minutes with a 20-minute intermission.
- Safety: We will continue adapting as needed to the pandemic. To ensure the safety and comfort of everyone, patrons will be required to wear a face mask that covers the nose and mouth, except when seated with your own group. Please do not visit if you have been exposed to a confirmed case or are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed, excluding service animals.
- Preservation in Action: Your participation in our programming is a key component of our multi-year recovery efforts following the damages that occurred from the 2020 derecho storm. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we restore the landscape and repair the buildings. If you’d like to make an additional donation, click here.
- Weather: The event occurs fully outdoors and may be held in light rain. If the event needs to be delayed or canceled due to weather, a decision will be made at 5 p.m. and ticket holders will be notified by phone.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO BRUCEMORE’S 2021 SUMMER SEASON SPONSORS:
Cedar Grove Signature Fund of the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust
GreenState Credit Union
Dakota Red Corporation | King’s Material Inc. | Hawkeye Ready Mix
Corridor Business Journal
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy