Visitor Center Reception, Tour and Event Ticketing, and Exhibit
- Wednesday - Friday, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. with mansion tours at the top of the hour (10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm)
- Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. with mansion tours at the top and bottom of the hour (10 am, 10:30 am, 11 am, 11:30 am, 12 pm, 12:30 pm, 1 pm, 1:30 pm, 2 pm, 2:30 pm, 3 pm)
- Sunday, 12:30 - 3:30 p.m. with mansion tours at the the top and bottom of the hour (1 pm, 1:30 pm, 2 pm, 2:30 pm, 3 pm)
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours and special-themed tour opportunities!
- Closed on December 24 - 26 in observation of the holiday, as well as in January and February and on Mondays and Tuesdays year-round
Estate Hours **
The public is welcome to walk on the grounds when the gates are open. Hours vary by season and during special events.
- Monday - Saturday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 12:15 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- **Hours may be adjusted by season or for special events, holidays, or other occassions.
Admission for Tours of the Mansion during the Holiday Season (November 24 - December 31, 2017)
- Tickets are available on a first come basis and must be purchased at the Visitor Center the day of the tour. Guests will be placed on the earliest available tour.
- Free to Brucemore members, National Trust members, and children 5 and under
- $5.00 per child (ages 6-18)
- $12.00 per adult
- Pre-arranged tours for groups of 15 or more are available on a limited basis during the holiday season. Click here to learn more.
Tips for visiting during the holiday season!
- During the holiday season, please anticipate higher than usual participation. Please arrive early (recommended a minimum of 20-25 minutes early during the week and 30-40 minutes on the weekend.
- The Visitor Center offers a FREE orientaiton exhibit, including Howard Hall home videos, to enjoy before or after your tour.
- Parking is available around the Visitor Center.
- Tours last 45 minutes.
- The mansion includes three flights of stairs. The first floor is handicap accessible; however, an elevator is not available for the basement, second or third floors. A video is available for individuals who do not wish to climb the stairs.
- Capacity for each tour group is 15 people.
Brucemore will be closed on the following days in 2017-2018:
- November 13 - 22, 2017 - Holiday Transition
- November 23, 2017 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24- 26, 2017 - Christmas Holiday
- January 1, 2018 - New Year's Holiday
- February 19, 2018 - Presidents' Day
- April 1, 2018 - Easter
- May 28, 2018 - Memorial Day
- July 4, 2018 - Independence Day
- September 3, 2018 - Labor Day
- November 12 - 22, 2018 - Holiday Transition
- November 22, 2019 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 - 25, 2018 - Christmas Holiday