Hours of the grounds**
The public is welcome to walk on the grounds when the gates are open. Hours vary by season and during special events. The grounds are generally open:
- Monday - Saturday, 9 am - 5 pm
- Sunday, 12 - 5 pm
- **Hours may be adjusted by season or for special events, holidays, or other occassions.
Hours for Visitor Center Reception, Tour and Event Ticketing, and Exhibits
- Wednesday - Friday, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm with mansion tours at the top of the hour (10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm)
- Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. with mansion tours at the top of the hour (10 am, 11 am, 12 pm, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm)
- Sunday, 12:30 - 3:30 pm with mansion tours at the the top of the hour (1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm)
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours and special-themed tour opportunities!
- Closed in observation of select holidays listed below, as well as in January and February and on Mondays and Tuesdays year-round
Admission for Tours of the Mansion (March 1 - November 11, 2018)
- Tickets are available on a first come basis and must be purchased at the Visitor Center the day of the tour. Guests will be placed on the earliest available tour.
- Free to Brucemore members, National Trust members, and children 5 and under
- $3.00 per student (ages 6-18)
- $9.00 per adult
- Pre-arranged tours for groups of 15 or more are available if scheduled a minimum of three weeks in advance. Click here to learn more.
Admission for Tours of the Mansion during the Holiday Season (November 23 - December 31, 2018)
- New this year - tickets will go on sale online on November 1 for the 2018 holiday season. If space allows, a limited number of tickets will be available day-of in the Visitor Center.
- Admission - $15.00 per adult (Brucemore members eligible for a $5.00 discount per ticket based on member level) and $5.00 for students (ages 6 - 18)
- Each tour slot can accomodate up to 16 people.
- Group tours may be scheduled by buying out a tour time as space allows. Click here to learn more.
Tips for your tour of the mansion!
- Tours will begin promptly at the top of the hour.
- Please arrive early (recommended a minimum of 20 minutes early) to park and purchase tickets.
- The Visitor Center offers a FREE orientaiton exhibit, including Howard Hall home videos, to enjoy before or after your tour.
- Parking is available a short walk from the mansion and the nearby Visitor Center.
- Tours last 45 minutes.
- The mansion includes three flights of stairs. The first floor is handicap accessible; however, an elevator is not available for the basement, second, or third floors. A video is available upon request for individuals who do not wish to climb the stairs.
Brucemore will be closed on the following days in 2018-19:
- November 12 - 22, 2018 - Holiday Transition
- November 22, 2019 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 - 25, 2018 - Christmas Holiday
- January 1, 2019 - New Years Day
- February 18, 2019 - Presidents' Day
- April 21, 2019 - Easter
- May 27, 2019 - Memorial Day
- July 4, 2019 - Independence Day
- September 2, 2019 - Labor Day
- November 18 - 27, 2018 - Holiday Transition
- November 28, 2019 - Thanksgiving
- December 24-25, 2019 - Christmas
- January 1, 2010 - New Year's Day