Music in the Mansion Holiday Tours
When: Sun November 25 - Sun December 30
Where: Brucemore Mansion
- Sun November 25, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Sun December 02, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu December 06, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Sun December 09, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu December 13, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Sun December 16, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu December 20, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Sun December 23, 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Thu December 27, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
The unique holiday experience will include strolling through the softly lit rooms of the 21-room mansion, taking in the seasonal splendor of glowing trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, and the lush garland adornment of the grand
HOURS & ADMISSION
- Offered Sundays with start times beginning between 1:00 p.m and 3:00 p.m. and Thursdays at 5:30 p.m.
- $15.00 per adult
- $10.00 per student (ages 6 - 18)
- Free for youth 5 and under; ticket required.
- $5.00 off member discounts available, quantity based on level - please "sign-in" using the link in the upper right corner to apply member discounts or call (319) 362-7375.
- Tickets will be available for purchase online up to one hour before the event as space allows. Any remaining tickets will be available for purchase in person in the Visitor Center on Sundays; please arrive early if purchasing in person.
Looking for other holiday tour opportunities?
- Return to Brucemore's website for an overview of other opportunities, including Holiday Tours available Wednesday through Saturday.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
Arrival: We ask that you arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking both near our Visitor Center and the mansion.
Tour: Holiday Tours last 45 minutes. Tours take visitors to four floors of the mansion. The first floor is accessible for visitors with limited mobility; however, an elevator is not available for the basement, second or third floors.
Capacity: Tours are limited to 16 people per time.
Will Call: If you selected Will Call, your tickets will be available at the mansion.
Explore: Visitors are encouraged to explore the estate before and after tours. Stop by Brucemore's free Visitor Center to learn more, enjoy exhibits about the families, and peruse Brucemore's gift shop. The Visitor Center opens at 9:30 a.m. and closes at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday and 12:30 to 3:15 p.m. on Sundays. The Visitor Center will not be open for evening tours.
Photography: Photography for souvenir purposes is welcome on the grounds, but is not allowed inside the mansion.
Coats and bags: We are unable to store personal possessions while you are on the tour, including coats. You may wish to consider leaving large bags or other items in your vehicle.
Check In: Please arrive with your tickets printed at the mansion at the time selected. Tours begin promptly as listed. Holding space inside is limited.
Ticket policies: All ticket sales are non-refundable. Tickets to Brucemore produced programs may be returned up to 24 hours prior to the program as a tax-deductible contribution or as an exchange for a different date or time of the same program, subject to availability. Other policies may vary.
Holiday Decor Sponsor: Cedar Memorial Funeral Home
Media Sponsor: KCRG-TV9