From innocent beginnings to toxic conflict and enduring companionship, explore the many facets of romance and chemistry between two people with featured artists Caleb Woods and Melissa Tormene and musicians Jim Coates, Ethan Dix, Lincoln Ginsberg, and Dave Nanke.
Rooted in a 20 year tradition, Brucemore’s Music in the Courtyard series returns in 2023 with three special shows! Relax outdoors amongst good company and enjoy listening to music under the stars. Music in the Courtyard is part of the Artisan Studio live performance series, aiming to support Iowa-based singers, songwriters, and technicians in their personal and professional pursuits.
* This performance is sold out.
Admission is available as individual tickets or by purchasing a table. Seating will be on a first come, first serve basis. Pricing details are below. To receive your discount as a Brucemore member, please sign-in using the link in the upper right corner of the purchase page or call (319) 362-7375 for assistance.
- Individual Seat: $30 non-donor, $25 donor
- Table of 4: $110 non-donor, $90 donor
- Table of 5: $140 non-donor, $115 donor
- Table for up to 8: $220 non-donor, $180 donor
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION
- Site Opening: The site will open at 7:00 p.m. for parking and seating. The performance will begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Parking: The only gate that will open to vehicles for on-site parking is at 2160 Linden Drive SE. Please arrive by 7:25 p.m. as the gate will close promptly. Signage will direct you to open spaces near the Visitor Center (parking is not available on Dows Lane, the dead end road adjacent to Brucemore.).
- Seating: Seating is a on first come basis at 30″ cocktail tables.
- Individual chairs will be seated at tables with other people who purchase individual seats.
- Tables for 4 to 8 people will have their own table.
- Food and Beverages: You are welcome to bring your own light snacks and beverages (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy in the performance venue beginning as early as 7:00 p.m. or throughout the show. Concessions will not be available for sale at this event.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service animals.
- Weather: The event occurs fully outdoors and may be held in light rain. If the event needs to be delayed or rescheduled due to weather, a decision will be made by 5:00 p.m. and posted on Brucemore’s website and social media. Ticket holders will be notified by phone. There will be no refunds, only exchanges to another date if tickets are available.
- Photography and Video Notice: At this event, photography and videos may be recorded. By attending this event, you may be included in these photos and videos. Your attendance at this event grants your permission to be in these photos or videos, which may be used for educational, archival, or promotional purposes. If you have concerns about your likeness appearing in these photos and videos, please talk to a staff member when you check in for the event.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO BRUCEMORE’S SUMMER SEASON SPONSORS WHO MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR US TO SHARE THE ESTATE WITH OUR CULTURAL PARTNERS:
Program Support Grant Fund of the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
Cedar Grove Signature Fund of the Greater Cedar Rapids Community Foundation
Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust
Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman PLC