- This event has passed.
Guided Mansion Tour
May 27 @ 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm$12
Discover over a century of history at Brucemore during this 45-minute guided tour of the mansion. Follow an expert to hear stories about the history and collections of Brucemore and the families who called the mansion home. View the first, second, and third floors of the mansion, as well as the infamous Brucemore basement Tahitian Room and Grizzly Bar (which isn’t included on the self-guided tour!). When finished with your tour, Brucemore welcomes you to explore the 26-acres of grounds and gardens on your own at no additional cost.
Tickets for guided tours of the mansion are available for advance sale on our website. Guests may also purchase tickets the day of their visit, subject to availability. Tour entry times are limited and can sell out.
Guided Tour Dates and Times (May 1 – 31, 2023):
- Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 10:00 A.M and 1 P.M.
- Sundays at 1:00 P.M.
- Looking for other times to visit the mansion? See upcoming self-guided tours.
- $12.00 Adults
- $7.00 Students (4+)
- Free (3 and under)
- Brucemore members receive a $5 discount per ticket. To use your member discount, please sign in using the link in the upper right corner or call (319) 362-7375.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Arrival and Parking: We ask that you arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Dr. SE., Cedar Rapids, IA 52403. Follow signs towards the mansion, where there is on-site parking a short walk from the mansion entrance.
- Check-in: Please check in with staff at the mansion at the scheduled tour time on your ticket.
- Bags: We will have a coat rack where you are able to leave items. It will not be monitored during the tour. You may wish to consider leaving bags or other items in your vehicle.
- Accessibility: This tour consists of substantial walking and standing. The historic mansion is not currently wheelchair accessible due to preservation work. There are several stairs to access the first floor, and several flights of stairs to see the other floors. Please make the best decision for the accessibility of your party with this knowledge or contact us with questions.
- Photography: Photography is allowed for personal, non-professional use. Tripods, selfie-sticks, or other photography equipment is not permitted. Photographs should not distract form other’s enjoyment.
- Ticket Policies: All ticket sales are non-refundable. Please read our ticket policy here.
- Preservation in Action: Watch for areas throughout your visit to see preservation in action! This is an important part of ensuring the site remains part of the community for future generations. If you would like to donate to support these efforts, click here.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO BRUCEMORE’S 2023 TOUR SEASON SPONSORS:
GreatAmerica Financial Services
Mercy Medical Center