- This event has passed.
September 17, 2022 @ 5:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Brucemorchestra XV: Sincerely, Sondheim
Tonight’s rescheduled Brucemorchestra concert is cancelled due to predicted severe weather conditions in the area during the performance. The event will not be rescheduled.
All ticketholders will be contacted via email by Orchestra Iowa with additional details. Brucemore and Orchestra Iowa appreciate your patience as details are shared with participants.
Join Orchestra Iowa and Brucemore for an evening of music on the lawn at Brucemore, as the symphony launches into their 2022-2023 season!
- Advanced general admission lawn seating- $20
- Advanced reserved chair seating – $35
- General admission purchased at the event – $25
- Student age 18+ – $10 (through Orchestra Iowa ticket office at 319-366-8203 only)
- Students under 18 – Free with paying adult (through Orchestra Iowa ticket office at 319-366-8203 only)
- Tickets on sale through Orchestra Iowa (319-366-8203 or online).
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Parking: There is no on-site parking for this event. We recommend looking for parking in the neighborhood and entering any of our gates. Accessible parking (with a registered tag) is available via the Bradley and Riley PC parking lot next to the First Avenue gate. Limited golf cart shuttles will be available for gate to lawn transportation.
- Gates: Gates to the Brucemore property located off First avenue, Dows Lane, and Linden Drive will open at 5:30 p.m.
- Will Call: Will call tickets will be available at any gate.
- Performance: This outdoor performance will last 90 minutes and includes a 20 minute intermission.
- Seating: Seating is on a natural slope of the First Avenue lawn. Please bring a blanket or chair to sit on. Chairs are available with the advance purchase of a Reserved Chair Ticket through the Orchestra Iowa box office.
- Food and Beverages: You are welcome to bring your own food and beverages (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy beginning as early as 5:30 p.m. or throughout the show. Vendors will be available with a selection of food and beverages for purchase.
- Pets: Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service animals.
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy