- This event has passed.
Santa, Snacks, and Stories
December 8, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
This event has sold out. We hope that you’ll be able to join us for one of our other holiday programs this season!
Join us for a festive and memorable evening of holiday tradition. Children will participate in a craft, listen to holiday stories, and give Santa their wish-lists. In between activities, children and parents are invited to view the first and second floors of the mansion and to ask any questions to the available stationary guides.The mansion’s holiday décor and the estate’s seasonal spirit add to the evening’s activities.
DATES AND TIMES: SOLD OUT
- December 8 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 9 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 15 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- December 16 with check-in options at 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- Infant through age 12 qualify for child pricing and must have a ticket.
- $7.00 per child of a Brucemore member in advance
- $10.00 per child of a non-member in advance and all children day-of (if space is available)
- $5.00 per adult in advance and day-of
Sponsored by: Green State Credit Union
Photo Copyright 2013, Justin Torner. All Rights Reserved.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Arrival and Parking: We ask that you arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking near the mansion.
Check-in: Please arrive with your tickets printed at the mansion at the time selected. The varied check-in times will help lessen the wait! Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your check-in time as there isn’t a large waiting space. Upon checking in, families may spend as much time as they’d like participating in the various activities.
Accesibility: Activities are offered on two floors of the mansion. The first floor is accessible for visitors with limited mobility; however, an elevator is not available for the second floor.
Capacity: Each check-in time is limited to a certain number of people per time.
Will Call: If you selected Will Call, your tickets will be available at the mansion.
Photography: Photography is allowed in the mansion for this event only.
Coats and bags: We will have a coat rack for this event; however, items left will not be monitored and are at your own risk. You may wish to consider leaving large bags or other items in your vehicle.
Ticket policies: All ticket sales are non-refundable. Tickets to Brucemore produced programs may be returned up to 24 hours prior to the program as a tax-deductible contribution or as an exchange for a different date or time of the same program, subject to availability. Other policies may vary.
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy