Job and Internships Opportunities
Brucemore is currently hiring. Click on the position titles to view the job descriptions and application instructions.
Academic Year Internships
Part of our collaboration with local educational institutions is through resume-building internships and short-term projects. Because Brucemore has a small staff, interns have the opportunity for invaluable hands-on professional experience tailored to fit their individual talents and interests. Past internship projects have included the activities listed below.
Collections and Museum Projects:
- Historical research
- Design and execution of exhibits
- Coordinating educational programming,
- Managing museum collections and digitizing archives
- Collecting oral histories
- Writing press releases and other text for a variety of promotional materials
- Developing social media and online marketing
- Designing and producing numerous marketing resources
- Distributing information to media outlets, organizations, and welcome centers
- Organizing and participating in event production
- Box office management
- Front of house operations and customer service
- Instructing and working with volunteers to ensure the event runs smoothly
- Unpaid internships are offered year-round. A paid Marketing and Events internship is offered May through August; instructions will be posted in December with applications due mid-February.
How to apply
To apply for an unpaid internship, please email a description of interests, along with resume and cover letter.