Brucemore's COVID-19 Response
Brucemore has updated its mitigation strategies for public programming, tours, and grounds access in line with the CDC guidelines for vaccinated people:
- People may choose to continue wearing a mask at any time and should be respectful of other people’s individual decisions.
- Masks are kindly encouraged for unvaccinated people and for anyone who feels more comfortable wearing one. Free masks will continue to be available for free.
- Masks will not be required for fully vaccinated people. Masks may be required for staff and volunteers working directly at the TCR summer camps or other children centered programming, pending further guidance from the CDC.
- Tours, programs, and events will continue to operate at a reduced capacity with physical distancing of seating where applicable.
- People are encouraged to be cautious and stay home if symptoms are present or they are not feeling well.
Each tour and program will be specially adapted so please visit the program on the calendar for specific information regarding mitigation strategies. The Visitor Center, which includes the welcome exhibit and gift shop, continues to be closed to the public.
Thank you for your continued support of Brucemore. If you have any questions, please reach out by email or phone at (319) 362-7375, and we will get back to you as soon as possible. We wish you continued wellness, safety, and good health and look forward to future opportunities to welcome you to Brucemore.