Become a Corporate Member
Be a Part of the Legacy
Brucemore's history is inescapably linked to the corporate leadership of eastern Iowa. The families of Brucemore helped build the city through industry, philanthropy, and support of the arts. Their home reflects a business community that invests in a vibrant and resilient region. Brucemore corporate members demonstrate that same entrepreneurial and philanthropic spirit. An investment in Brucemore preserves our heritage and promotes pride in our community.
Corporate Member Levels and Benefits:
- Corporate Donor ($250) — Level includes rental privileges for business-related meetings in designated conference spaces of the estate.
- Corporate Benefactor ($500) — Level includes privileges of Corporate Donors, plus corporate event rental privileges of the Mansion, Garden House, Visitor Center, grounds, and other designated spaces, as well as tour and event passes at the rate of 1:50 of giving. Passes may be shared with employees, clients, and associates.
- Corporate Trustees Club ($1,000) — Level includes all of the privileges of previous levels, special recognition on the Trustees Club plaque, plus a behind-the-scenes tour and luncheon for up to 15 people with the Executive Director (subject to availability).
- The George and Irene Douglas Circle ($2,500) — Level includes all of the privileges of the previous levels, plus one complimentary business-related meeting in designated conference spaces for up to four hours ($400 value, subject to capacity and availability).
- The Howard and Margaret Hall Heritage Club ($5,000) — Level includes all of the privileges of previous levels, plus one complimentary corporate event in the Mansion, Visitor Center, grounds, or other designated spaces for up to four hours ($1,000 value, subject to capacity and availability).