Music in the Mansion Holiday Tours
The unique holiday experience will include strolling through the softly lit rooms of the 21-room mansion, taking in the seasonal splendor of glowing trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, and the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase.
- November 29 - December 29, 2019
- Offered Sundays and Thursday evenings*
- Click purchase tickets for specific times each date
- (*Holiday Tours without organ music are offered Wednesday through Saturday - Return to calendar for these opportunities)
- Tickets on sale November 1, 2019
- $15.00 per adult
- $10.00 per student (ages 6 - 18)
- Free for youth 5 and under; ticket required.
- Member discounts available based on level - please "sign-in" using the link in the upper right corner to apply member discounts or call (319) 362-7375.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
Arrival: We ask that you arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking both near our Visitor Center and the mansion.
Tour: Music in the Mansion Tours last 45 minutes. Tours take visitors to four floors of the mansion. The first floor is accessible for visitors with limited mobility; however, an elevator is not available for the basement, second or third floors.
Capacity: Tours are limited to 16 people per time.
Will Call: If you selected Will Call, your tickets will be available at the mansion.
Explore: Visitors are encouraged to explore the estate before and after tours. Stop by Brucemore's free Visitor Center to learn more, enjoy exhibits about the families, and peruse Brucemore's gift shop. The Visitor Center opens at 9:30 a.m. and closes at 3:15 p.m. Wednesday through Saturday and 12:30 to 3:15 p.m. on Sundays. The Visitor Center will not be open for evening tours.
Photography: Photography for souvenir purposes is welcome on the grounds, but is not allowed inside the mansion.
Coats and bags: We are unable to store personal possessions while you are on the tour, including coats. You may wish to consider leaving large bags or other items in your vehicle.
Check In: Please arrive with your tickets printed at the mansion at the time selected. Tours begin promptly as listed. Holding space inside is limited.
Ticket policies: All ticket sales are non-refundable. Tickets to Brucemore produced programs may be returned up to 24 hours prior to the program as a tax-deductible contribution or as an exchange for a different date or time of the same program, subject to availability. Other policies may vary.