Cabaret in the Courtyard
Cabaret in the Courtyard, the sophisticated and saucy nightclub event at Brucemore, will return for two back-to-back weekends you do not want to miss. Talent for each weekend will be announced later this spring!
- August 8, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- August 9, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- August 10, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- August 15, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- August 16, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- August 17, 2019 at 7:30 p.m.
- Tickets will go on sale May 1
- $25.00 per adult in advance
- $20.00 per student in advance
- $30.00 per person after 3:30 p.m. day of event and at the gate
- Brucemore members receive a $5 discount per ticket in advance, quantity based on level - please "sign-in" using the link in the upper right corner to apply member discounts or call (319) 362-7375. No discounts available after 3:30 p.m. or at the gate.
Sponsored by Bankers Trust and UFG Insurance
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Site Opening: The site will open at 7:00 p.m.
Parking: The only gate that will open to vehicles for on-site parking is at 2160 Linden Drive SE. We will have people assisting you in finding a parking space. This gate will close at 7:30 p.m. Late arrivals will be directed to park on Dows Lane.
Performance: This performance will last 90 minutes with a 20 minute intermission.
Seating: Seating around tables is provided for all patrons. Groups of five or more with tickets purchased by one person will have a reserved table under the ticket purchaser’s name. Groups of five or more who purchase tickets by multiple people will be seated together as space allows.
- Food and Beverages: You are welcome to bring your own light snacks and beverages (beer and wine allowed) to enjoy in the performance venue beginning as early as 7:00 p.m. or throughout the show. Water will be for sale before the show and during intermission.
Pets: Pets are not allowed, excluding service animals.
Weather: The event occurs fully outdoors and may be held in light rain.
Ticket policies: All ticket sales are non-refundable. Tickets to Brucemore produced programs may be returned up to 24 hours prior to the program as a tax-deductible contribution or as an exchange for a different date or time of the same program, subject to availability. Other policies may vary. Click here to read more.