Garden and Landscape Tour
When: Tue June 04 - Thu June 20, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Tue June 04, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
- Thu June 20, 5:30pm - 7:00pm
Tour the historic gardens and grounds with Brucemore's Head Gardener. Ask questions on topics ranging from particular plantings to landscape designs.
- Avance admission is $10.00 per Brucemoremembers/student. Member discounts available based on level - please "sign-in" using the link in the upper right corner to apply member discounts or call (319) 362-7375.
- Advance admission is $15.00 for non-members.
- All tickets the day of (if available) are $20.00.
- Space is limited.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- This tour begins at the Visitor Center. The Visitor Center will open at 5:00 p.m. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour start time to check-in.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges for another date or time must be requested a minimum of 72 hours in advance; these requests will be accommodated as space allows.
- Specialty tours can accommodate up to 16 people per time slot.
- This tour is not recommended for children or individuals who have difficulty walking across uneven terrain.
- Please dress according to weather as part of the tour occurs outside and could occur in rain.