When: Wed March 13 - Sun November 17
Brucemore's standard tour explores over a century of Cedar Rapids history through the lives of the three families who called Brucemore home.
Follow a guide on a tour of the 21-room Queen Anne mansion and investigate the art, furnishings, technology, architecture, surrounding landscape, and stories preserved at Brucemore.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Tours (March 13 - November 17, 2019)
Tickets will be available for purchase beginning one month in advance and up until the tour time in advance online, over the phone by calling (319) 362-7375 or in the visitor center. Tours are limited to 16 people per tour. Will call tickets will be held at the mansion.
Offered Wednesday through Sunday
Times vary by day - click on the purchase tickets link to see specific times for the day of interest.
$9 per adult
- $3 per student (ages 6 - 18)
- Free - Youth 5 and under (a ticket is required)
- Member discounts available based on level - please "sign-in" using the link in the upper right corner to apply member discounts or call (319) 362-7375.
Holiday Tours (November 29 - December 29, 2019)
- More information available by returning to Brucemore's calendar and selecting the "Holiday Tour" or "Music in the Mansion Holiday Tour" program.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Tickets are non-refundable. Exchanges for another date or time must be requested a minimum of 72 hours in advance; these requests will be accommodated as space allows.
- Tours can accommodate up to 16 people per time slot. Group tours are available for 16 or more people by sending an email or calling (319) 362-7375. Groups are encouraged to schedule three weeks in advance.
- Tours last 45 minutes.
- Photography is not allowed inside the mansion.
- The mansion includes three flights of stairs. The first floor is handicap accessible; however, an elevator is not available for the basement, second, or third floors. A video is available upon request for individuals who do not wish to climb the stairs.