Cabaret in the Courtyard
When: Thu August 09 - Sat August 18, 7:30pm - 10:00pm
Where: Brucemore Courtyard
This August, see and hear what happens when Brucemore celebrates the 16th year of Cabaret in the Courtyard. The back-to-back weekends will feature two different performances created specifically for Brucemore.
Before Broadway: A Peak Behind the Curtain
August 9-11, 7:30 PM
Featuring: Gerard Estella, Robert Lindsey Nassif, Anna Barnts, Jackson Bartleme, Zane Hadish, Jarod Rogers, Sage Spiker, Lacie de Souza, Alisabeth Von Presley, and Stephanie Woods Goff.
Tesla a new work by Mr. Nassif and Mr. Cavan Hallman, and ATA Girls a musical by Gerard will be presented in a non-staged form. You will hear the music and dialogue bringing characters to life as the composers narrate you through the stories. All the while, you'll hear how the magic is made, giving you a glimpse behind how shows are conceived and executed, and all the work that goes into the making of a musical way Before Broadway.
Face2Face: A Diva and Divo Cabaret
August 16-18, 7:30 PM
Featuring: Jonathan Dyrland, Doug Elliott, Janelle Lauer, Jane Pini, Lynne Rothrock, and Logan Schultz
A show chock full of duets and ensemble music ranging from the 1930s to today, Face2Face is a custom designed show that focuses on the storytelling of songs and the interaction between the singers telling them. Join us for a truly magical musical evening of some of the best the corridor has to offer and hear the divas and divos go at it Face2Face.
Performance and Ticket information:
- Tickets are now on sale!
- Performances begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Parking is available on-site beginning at 7:00 p.m. by entering the property at 2160 Linden Drive SE
- Advance ticket prices
- $20 per Brucemore member purchased in advance
- $25 per adult purchased in advance
- $30 per ticket purchased the day of the show, if available.
- Tickets are non-refundable. See weather and refund policy linked above.
- Groups of five or more with tickets purchased by one person will have a reserved table under the ticket purchaser’s name. Groups of five or more who purchase tickets by multiple people will be seated together as space allows.
- Seating around tables provided for all patrons.
- Audiences are encouraged to bring their favorite beverages; small coolers that fit under a chair allowed.
- No pets allowed.
Sponsored by: Bankers Trust, UFG Insurance, and Corridor Business Journal