When: Fri June 08, 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Fri June 08, 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Person (21+) - $60.00
- Pearl Diver (Sponsorship inc. 2 tickets) - $500.00
- Tahitian Star (Sponsorship inc. 4 tickets) - $1000.00
- Tidal Wave (Sponsorship inc. 6 tickets) - $2500.00
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
Enjoy an evening by the pool with friends, delicious food, and cocktails during Brucemore's signature fundraiser.
About the Event
- Friday, June 8 from 6:30 - 10:00 p.m.
- Individual tickets ($60 per person) - The ticket fee covers the event's expenses
- Held near the pool next to the Brucemore mansion
Admission includes unlimited food and drink from on-site caterers, including Winifred's Catering, The Wright Touch Bake Shoppe and Catering, and The Hungry Rooster. No outside food or beverages.
- Music by Vandello, an eclectic mix of funky and familiar, early jazz and Americana, with a dash of Gypsy Swing.
- Parking is available on-site by entering the property at 2160 Linden Drive SE
- Stay up-to-date by following the event on facebook!
Please consider a sponsorship or donation with your ticket purchase. Maintained and shared by an indpendent non-profit, Brucemore is an irreplacebale asset for our community and a powerful reminder that our shared history belongs to everyone. Sponsorships and donations secure the presence and impact of the estate. Sponsor levels:
- Tidal Wave ($2,500) - 6 tickets; recognition in the program and on the sponsor panel at the event ($2,140 deductible)
- Tahitian Star ($1,000) - 4 tickets; recognition in the program and on the sponsor panel at the event ($760 deductible)
- Pearl Diver ($500) - 2 tickets; recognition in the program ($380 deductible)
Thank you to our sponsors!
Presenting Sponsor: Cedar Rapids Bank & Trust Co.
Floral Sponsor: Cedar Memorial Flower Shop
Printing Sponsor: Mercy Medical Center
- Cedar Rapids Area Association of Realtors
- Go Cedar Rapids
- King's Materials
- David Maier and Matthew McGrane
- Ryan Companies US, Inc.
- Simmons Perrine Moyer Bergman, PLC