Auditions for Classics at Brucemore: Picnic
When: Sun March 25 - Mon March 26, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Where: Brucemore Visitor Center
- Sun March 25, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Mon March 26, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
Join us for open auditions for the Classics at Brucemore production of William Inge’s Picnic, which will be held in the natural amphitheater at Brucemore in July 2018.
Roles are available for men and women ranging in age from teens to 60s. All ethnicities are encouraged to audition.
Audition Dates: Sunday, March 25 and Monday, March 26, 2018
- Sign-up for a time slot at 6:30, 7:00, 7:30, 8:00, or 8:30 p.m. using the sign-up genius form. Only 5 slots available per time slot.
- Prepare 1 or 2 contrasting mologues lasting less than three minutes total for auditions.
- Review the Audition Packet with information about characters, roles, rehearsals, and scheduling requirements.
- Complete the audition form found on pages 4-5 in the and submit it via email 24 hours prior to your audition.
Callbacks: Tuesday, March 27 at 6:30 p.m.
- Callbacks will require cold readings from Picnic.