Evening Holiday Mansion Tours
When: Thu December 07 - Thu December 28, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
Where: Brucemore Mansion
- Thu December 07, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Thu December 14, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Thu December 21, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Thu December 28, 5:30pm - 6:30pm
- Advance Member or Student Tickets - $10.00
- Advance Adult Tickets - Non-Members - $15.00
- All Tickets at the Door (If Available): $20.00
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
The unique holiday experience will include strolling through the softly lit rooms of the 21-room Mansion, taking in the seasonal splendor of glowing trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase, and live music from the original 1929 Skinner Pipe Organ.
Evening Tour Admission:
- $10 per Brucemore member or student in advance
- $15 per non-member in advance
- $20 per ticket at the door (if available)
- Space is limited; advance ticket purchase recommended.
- Tours begin at the mansion.