Daytime Holiday Mansion Tours
When: Fri November 24 - Sun December 31
- Brucemore Members: Free!
- Children (ages 6 to 18) - $5.00
- Adults - $12.00
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
Celebrate holidays past by participating in Brucemore’s annual tradition, Holiday Mansion Tours, November 24 through December 31, 2017.
Visitors will enjoy the seasonal splendor of glowing trees, a dining room set for Christmas dinner, stunning mantel arrangements, the lush garland adornment of the grand staircase, and other seasonal cheer throughout the Mansion.
Sunday tours in December will feature live music from the original 1929 Skinner pipe organ.
Daytime Tour Hours
- Wednesday through Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on the hour
- Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. every half hour
- Sunday, 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. every half hour
- The last tour begins at 3:00 p.m.
- Brucemore will be closed on Christmas Eve (December 24) and Christmas Day (December 25)
- Special Thursday evening tour information
Daytime Tour Admission
Tickets can be purchased in the Brucemore Store located in the Visitor Center the day of the tour. Advance reservations are not available (except for groups of 15 or more - must be made a minimum of three weeks in advance by calling (319) 362-7375). Space is limited and on a first come basis. Please arrive early and expect an increased waiting time due to seasonal demand.
- Free to Brucemore members
- $12 per adult
- $5 per child