Freedom Festival Balloon Glow
When: Tue June 20, 5:30pm - 10:00pm
Where: First Avenue Lawn
- Free (with Freedom Festival Button)
- Freedom Festival Buttons Available at the Gate - $5.00
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
Grab a lawn chair or blanket and join us for music, food, and family excitement as hot air balloons rest on Brucemore's First Avenue lawn.
- This event is free with Freedom Festival button; buttons available at the gate for $5. Children 8 and under do not need a button.
- Bring blankets, chairs, picnics, and beverages (soft-sided coolers only). Food and beverage vendors available on-site for purchase.
- No pets allowed.
- Self-guided tours of the first floor of the Brucemore mansion will be available from 5:30 to 9:00 p.m. for $1.00.
- No on-site parking
- Parking and shuttle buses will be available from two locations from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., including to and from:
- Washington High School parking lots (2205 Forest Dr. SE) to Brucemore’s Linden Dr. gate
- Rockwell Collins parking lot (35th St. NE) to Brucemore’s First Ave. gate
- Handicap parking will be available in the Bradley & Riley PC parking lot (2007 First Ave) adjacent to Brucemore's First Ave. gate.
For more information, please call the Freedom Festival at 319-365-8313 or visit www.freedomfestival.com.