- This event has passed.
Santa, Snacks, and Stories
November 29, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Returning to Brucemore for 2022 holiday season is our family-favorite event, Santa, Snacks, and Stories! Santa Clause is coming to Brucemore, and he wants to meet all the little ones to make sure they made the Nice List this year. So, kids, make sure to bring your wish list to share with Santa, and adults, have that camera ready for the perfect snapshot! Before or after visiting Santa, check-out the other holiday activities inside the Brucemore mansion, including a snack, craft, and story time. This event has limited capacity to keep the evening intimate and special. Tickets are only available for purchase in advance.
- $10.00 per child – Infant through age 12 qualify for child pricing and must have a ticket.
- $5.00 per adult – all adults accompanying children to this event must have a ticket for entrance.
- Brucemore members – “Sign-in” prior to purchasing tickets or call (319) 362-7375 to receive your discount!
Dates and Times
- November 28 with check-in options at 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
- November 29 with check-in options at 5:00, 5:30, 6:00, and 6:30 p.m.
Important information for your visit:
- Arrival: Arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE. There is on-site parking near the Visitor Center and mansion.
- Check-in: Please arrive with your tickets printed at the mansion at the time selected. Each check-in time is limited to a certain number of people to help us reduce the wait! Please do not arrive more than five minutes before your check-in time as there isn’t a large waiting space. Upon checking in, families may spend as much time as they’d like participating in the various activities.
- Coats and bags: We will have a coat rack for this event; however, items left will not be monitored and are at your own risk. You may wish to consider leaving large bags or other items in your vehicle.
- Accessibility: The historic mansion is not wheelchair accessible at this time. There are several stairs to enter the mansion, and activities will span two floors of the home. Please make the best decision for the accessibility of your party with this knowledge.
- Photography: Photography is allowed for personal, non-professional use. Tripods, selfie-sticks or other photography equipment will not be permitted. Photographs should not distract from others enjoyment.
- Safety: Masks are optional indoors and outdoors. Anyone who wishes to wear mask is encouraged to do so. Please exercise caution and stay home if you are feeling unwell or have recently been exposed to COVID. Read our full policy here.
- Preservation in Action: Brucemore is in the midst of a multi-year preservation project designed to address preservation concerns on the exterior of the mansion. For more information on this work or to learn how you can be involved, click here. Brucemore is also continuing efforts to recover from the August 10, 2020 derecho which brought hurricane-strength winds through the estate. To learn more about that process, click here.
- Ticket Policies: All ticket sales are non-refundable. Please view our ticket policy here.
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy