- This event has passed.
Nooks and Crannies Tour
March 24 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
One event on March 24, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on April 7, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on April 21, 2022 at 5:30 pm
One event on April 2, 2022 at 10:30 am
One event on April 9, 2022 at 10:30 am
One event on April 16, 2022 at 10:30 am
One event on April 23, 2022 at 10:30 am
One event on April 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
One event on May 7, 2022 at 10:30 am
Satisfy your curiosity about Brucemore! Learn more about the estate and unlock doors typically closed to the public on this in-depth guided tour experience. Discover the curiosities and oddities of the mansion and experience the sight and sound of a “rain storm” in the basement Tahitian Room- a feature only on display during this tour! Led by staff, this tour guarantees to answer all your questions about Brucemore, and even some you didn’t know you had.
Space is limited for this tour, and tickets are only available for pre-sale. This tour lasts 90 minutes with indoor and outdoor portions, and takes visitors to multiple floors of the mansion.
- $15.00 per adult
- $10.00 per student
- Brucemore members receive a discount – please “sign-in” using the link in the upper right corner or call (319) 362-7375.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YOUR VISIT
- Safety: Masks are optional. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask is encouraged to do so. For more details, read our full COVID policy here.
- Accessibility: Unfortunately, the historic mansion is not accessible by wheelchair. This tour is not recommended for young children or people who have trouble climbing stairs or walking and standing for 90 minutes.
- Arrival: We ask that you arrive via our main entrance, 2160 Linden Drive SE, and follow signs towards the Visitor Center. There is on-site parking a short walk from this building. (Update: Beginning May 1, 2022, the gate at Linden Drive will be closed due to landscape restoration activities. This is expected to take two weeks. Please follow signs at the Linden gate to enter the property via Dows Lane.)
- Check-in: Please check-in with staff near the Visitor Center. The tour will depart from there at the scheduled start time.
- Bags: We are unable to store personal possessions while you are on the tour, including coats. You may wish to consider leaving large bags or other items locked in your vehicle.
- Weather: A portion of the tour program occurs outside. Please dress for the weather.
- Photography: Photography is allowed for personal, non-professional use. Tripods, selfie-sticks, or other photography equipment will not be permitted. Photographs should not distract from others enjoyment.
- Preservation in Action: Your participation in our programming is a key component of preserving the site. We are in the midst of a multi-year project to address preservation concerns on the mansion exterior as well as to recover following the damages that occurred from the 2020 derecho storm. Rooms and parts of the property may be unavailable during your visit. We invite you to watch this work as it progresses, and appreciate your patience and understanding. If you’d like to make a donation to support these efforts, click here.
A SPECIAL THANKS TO BRUCEMORE’S 2022 TOUR SEASON SPONSORS:
GreatAmerica Financial Services
Mercy Medical Center
View our Ticket Policy
View our COVID Policy