What's New: Iowa Artist Program
The Brucemore Store Features Regional Artists
Irene Douglas supported regional artists, sometimes before they became internationally famous like Grant Wood. The Brucemore Store follows in her footsteps by featuring a variety of products from Iowa artisans.
When searching for unique gifts this holiday season, remember the Brucemore Store where you too can become a patron of regional talent. You never know, they might become famous too!
The Iowa Artist Program includes work by:
- Darrek Benish (Cedar Rapids): Hand-blown glass art
- Carol Gaustad (Decorah): Hand-painted silk scarves inspired by the four seasons
- David Kesler (Cedar Rapids): Brucemore-engraved pens and bowls made from fallen trees on the estate
- Peggy and Steve Kittelson (Clermont): Handcrafted kaleidoscopes made of kiln-formed glass and hand turned hardwoods
- Karess Knudtson (Milford): Photographs transformed with encaustic painting and upcycled materials
- Christine Minear (Cresco): Textured and metallic-glazed pots
- Mel Myers (Spencer): Intricately decorated, hand-carved clay bowls, vases, and containers
- Rick Scheffert (Calmar): Nature-inspired pottery
- Heather Wagner (Cedar Rapids): One-of-a-kind, hand-painted Brucemore-themed ornaments