Hours and Admission
Guided Mansion Tours
The mansion is annually closed to tours and the public in January and February to allow deep cleaning and maintenance. Guided tours of the 21-room Queen Anne Mansion will resume in March.
Mansion Tour Hours (Beginning March 2, 2016):
- Tours begin at the top of the hour Wednesday through Saturday with the first tour beginning at 10 a.m. and the last tour beginning at 3 p.m.
- Tours begin at the top of the hour on Sundays with the first tour beginning at 1 p.m. and the last tour beginning at 3 p.m.
- The mansion is closed to the public on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours and specialty tour dates!
- Reservations are required for groups of 15 or more
- $7 per adult
- $3 per child (age 6-18)
- Free to Brucemore members and National Trust members
- Discount rates are available for groups of 20 or more
Tickets must be purchased in the Visitor Center.
Schedule a Group Tour (Required only for groups of 15 or more)
Contact us for additional information - (319) 362-7375
Visitor Center, Store, and Flower Shop
The Visitor Center, Brucemore Store, and Cutting Gardens Flower Shop are open year-round, with the exception of holidays listed below.
Visitor Center and Gift Shop Hours (January and February):
- Tuesday through Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Closed Saturdays and Sundays
Visitor Center and Gift Shop Hours (Beginning March 2, 2016 - December 31, 2016):
- Wednesday through Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Brucemore will be closed on the following days in 2016:
- January 1 - 4 - New Year's Holiday
- February 15 - Presidents' Day
- March 27 - Easter
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 5 - Labor Day
- November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 23- 26 - Christmas Holiday