Hours and Admission
Guided Mansion Tours
Mansion Tour Hours:
- Tours begin at the top of the hour
- Wednesday - Saturday, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
- The last tour begins at 3 p.m.
- The mansion is closed to the public on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours and specialty tour dates!
- Reservations are required a minimum of three weeks in advance for groups of 15 or more
- $7 per adult
- $3 per child (age 6-18)
- Free to Brucemore members and National Trust members
- Discount rates are available for groups of 20 or more
Tickets must be purchased in the Visitor Center.
Schedule a Group Tour (Required only for groups of 15 or more)
Contact us for additional information - (319) 362-7375
Visitor Center, Permanent Exhibit, and Gift Shop
The Visitor Center featuring a permanent exhibit and gift shop is open year-round, with the exception of holidays listed below.
Visitor Center and Gift Shop Hours (March - December):
- Wednesday through Saturday: 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Closed Monday and Tuesday
Brucemore will be closed on the following days in 2016:
- January 1 - 4 - New Year's Holiday
- February 15 - Presidents' Day
- March 27 - Easter
- May 30 - Memorial Day
- July 4 - Independence Day
- September 5 - Labor Day
- November 24 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 23- 26 - Christmas Holiday