Hours and Admission
Guided Mansion Tours
Guided tours of the 21-room Queen Anne Mansion are available March through December. Tours begin on the hour and last approximately 50 minutes.
- Tuesday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 3 p.m.
- Last tour starts at 3 p.m.
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours!
- $7 per adult
- $3 per child (age 6-18)
- Free to Brucemore members and National Trust members
- Discount rates are available for groups of 20 or more
Tickets can be purchased in the Visitor Center 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.
Schedule a Group Tour (Required only for groups of 15 or more)
Visitor Center, Store, and Flower Shop
The Visitor Center, Brucemore Store, and Cutting Gardens Flower Shop are open year-round, with the exception of holidays listed below.
- Monday through Saturday*: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. (March through December only)
- *Flower arrangements are available on Saturdays out of the cooler; however, a floral designer is not available for custom creations and delivery is not available.
Brucemore is closed on the following days in 2014:
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year's Day
- Monday, February 17 - Presidents' Day
- Sunday, April 20 - Easter
- Monday, May 26 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 1 - Labor Day
- Thursday, November 27 - Thanksgiving Day
- Wednesday, December 24 - Christmas Eve
- Thursday, December 25 - Christmas Day