Hours and Admission
Guided Mansion Tours
Guided tours of the 21-room Queen Anne Mansion are available March through December. Tours begin on the hour and last approximately 50 minutes.
- Tuesday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 3 p.m.
- Last tour starts at 3 p.m.
- (The Mansion is closed to tours in January and February for maintenance and cleaning.)
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours!
- $7 per adult
- $3 per student (age 6-18)
- Free to Brucemore members and National Trust members
- Discount rates are available for groups of ten or more
Tickets can be purchased in the Visitor Center 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.
Visitor Center, Store, and Flower Shop
The Visitor Center, Brucemore Store, and Cutting Gardens Flower Shop are open year-round, with the exception of holidays listed below.
- Monday through Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 4 p.m. (March through December only)
Brucemore is closed on the following days in 2013:
- Monday, February 18 - Presidents' Day
- Sunday, March 31 - Easter
- Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day
- Thursday, July 4 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 2 - Labor Day
- Thursday, November 28 - Thanksgiving Day
- Tuesday, December 24 - Christmas Eve
- Wednesday, December 25 - Christmas Day
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year's Day