Hours and Admission
Guided Mansion Tours
The mansion is closed for tours during January and February.
Guided tours of the 21-room Queen Anne Mansion will resume March 3, 2015 and run through December 31, 2015. Visitors do not need reservations unless the group size includes 15 people or more.
- Tours begin at the top of the hour
- Tuesday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 3 p.m.
- Last tour starts at 3 p.m.
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours and specialty tour dates!
- $7 per adult
- $3 per child (age 6-18)
- Free to Brucemore members and National Trust members
- Discount rates are available for groups of 20 or more
Tickets can be purchased in the Visitor Center 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.
Schedule a Group Tour (Required only for groups of 15 or more)
Visitor Center, Store, and Flower Shop
The Visitor Center, Brucemore Store, and Cutting Gardens Flower Shop are open year-round, with the exception of holidays listed below.
- Monday through Saturday*: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- *Flower arrangements are available on Saturdays out of the cooler; however, a floral designer is not available for custom creations and delivery is not available.
Brucemore will be closed on the following days in 2015:
- January 1 and 2 - New Year's Day
- February 16 - Presidents' Day
- April 5 - Easter
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 3 and 4 - Independence Day
- September 7 - Labor Day
- November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 - Christmas Eve
- December 25 - Christmas Day