Hours and Admission
Guided Mansion Tours
Guided tours of the 21-room Queen Anne Mansion will be offered through December 31, 2015. Visitors do not need reservations unless the group size includes 15 people or more. The mansion is annually closed to tours in January and February to allow deep cleaning and maintenance.
- Tours begin at the top of the hour
- Tuesday through Saturday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Sunday: Noon to 3 p.m.
- Last tour starts at 3 p.m.
- Visit our calendar for special evening hours and specialty tour dates!
- $7 per adult
- $3 per child (age 6-18)
- Free to Brucemore members and National Trust members
- Discount rates are available for groups of 20 or more
Tickets can be purchased in the Visitor Center 15 minutes prior to the tour's start time.
Schedule a Group Tour (Required only for groups of 15 or more)
Visitor Center, Store, and Flower Shop
The Visitor Center, Brucemore Store, and Cutting Gardens Flower Shop are open year-round, with the exception of holidays listed below.
- Monday through Saturday*: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- *Flower arrangements are available on Saturdays out of the cooler; however, a floral designer is not available for custom creations and delivery is not available.
Brucemore will be closed on the following days in 2015:
- January 1 and 2 - New Year's Day
- February 16 - Presidents' Day
- April 5 - Easter
- May 25 - Memorial Day
- July 3 and 4 - Independence Day
- September 7 - Labor Day
- November 26 - Thanksgiving Day
- December 24 - Christmas Eve
- December 25 - Christmas Day