Become a Member
Help us preserve the legacy through membership
Preserving and sharing this remarkable estate requires substantial financial resources. Annual preservation projects and ongoing maintenance necessitate significant capital investment. A vibrant menu of annual programs, events, and community celebrations encourage broad access through low ticket prices. Brucemore's Membership Program provides essential support to these efforts.
Personal Members Receive:
- Special rates for Brucemore events and specialty tours
- Special discounts in the Brucemore Store
- Invitations to members-only events
- Complimentary standard Mansion tours
- Lion's Roar newsletter
- Recognition in the annual report and summer events playbill
- Opportunity to add a joint membership to the National Trust for Historic Preservation for an additional $5. This special offer includes a subscription to the National Trust's Preservation magazine and free or discounted admission to other National Trust Sites.
Personal Member Levels and Benefits:
- Student ($35) — Benefits extend to a college, university, or secondary school student.
- Individual ($50) — Benefits extend to an individual.
- Grandparent ($60) — Benefits extend to up to two adults of the same household and their grandchildren under the age of 18.
- Household ($75) — Benefits extend to members of the same household.
- Patron ($100) — Benefits extend to members of the same household plus one complimentary, standard Mansion tour for up to four additional guests.
- Donor ($250) — Benefits extend to members of the same household, plus one complimentary standard Mansion tour for up to eight additional guests.
- Benefactor ($500) — Same benefits as the Donor level, plus an invitation to the annual Trustees reception.
- Trustees Club ($1,000) — Same benefits as the Benefactor level, plus special recognition and a personalized tour of the Mansion and grounds with the Executive Director for up to four guests.
- The George and Irene Douglas Circle ($2,500) — Same benefits as the Trustees Club level, plus a personalized tour of the Mansion and grounds with the Executive Director for up to eight guests.