When: Fri June 09, 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Fri June 09, 6:30pm - 10:00pm
- Person (21+) - $60.00
- Life Preserver (Sponsorship inc. 0 tickets) - $125.00
- Pearl Diver (Sponsorship inc. 2 tickets) - $500.00
- Tahitian Star (Sponsorship inc. 4 tickets) - $1000.00
- Tidal Wave (Sponsorship inc. 6 tickets) - $2500.00
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
Throw on a hula skirt and or Hawaiian shirt and relish the atmosphere of Tahiti in Cedar Rapids thanks to Howard Hall’s famous Tahitian Room located in the basement of the Brucemore Mansion. Enjoy roast suckling pig, noshes, and Polynesian drinks.
Revel poolside amid flickering tiki torches and listen to the beat of steel drums with a cool beverage in hand during the annual Tahitian Party fundraiser on June 9, 2017 from 6:30 to 10:00 p.m. All proceeds will benefit restoration and conservation projects at Brucemore.
- Tickets are $60 per person (21+ only). Space is limited; tickets will go on sale May 3!
- Admission includes unlimited food and drink from on-site vendors. No outside food allowed.
- On-site parking available by entering the Linden Dr. gate.
Become a sponsor!
Personal Sponsorship Levels
- Life Preserver ($125) - Recognition in the program (fully deductible)
- Pearl Diver ($500) - 2 tickets; recognition in the program ($380 deductible)
- Tahitian Star ($1,000) - 4 tickets; recogntion in the program and on the construction sign ($760 deductible)
- Tidal Wave ($2,500) - 6 tickets; recogntion in the program and on the construction sign ($2,140 deductible