The Living Room Series by The Hook
When: Thu April 06, 6:30pm - 9:30pm
Where: Brucemore Mansion
- Person - $40.00
Brucemore Ticket and Weather Policy
- An event may be canceled by Brucemore if, in its sole judgment, extreme weather or other conditions could jeopardize the safety of visitors, volunteers, performers, and staff. Generally, rain or snow flurries would not lead the event to be canceled; however, extremely heavy rain, thunder and lightning, very strong wind, blizzard conditions, heavy icing, or a prediction of such conditions could force the event to be canceled.
- Outdoor performances may be delayed to allow for the passing of a brief shower or may continue as scheduled during a light rain. If staff determines that conditions warrant canceling an event, a message will be posted on Brucemore's website and voicemail. Local media will be notified and asked to make an announcement.
- If Brucemore cancels before the event, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available) or a request may be made to credit the value of the tickets as a tax-deductible contribution to Brucemore.
- If an event is in progress, every effort will be made to complete the performance in progress.
- If a performance is canceled before intermission, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same event (if space is available). There are no ticket refunds or exchanges for shortened, interrupted, or delayed performances past intermission.
- All sales are final. No refunds are available. However, returned tickets may qualify as a tax deductible donation if returned to Brucemore before the event begins.
The Living Room Series: The Things We Carry
An intimate evening of dinner and stories in the Brucemore mansion
April 6, 6:30 p.m.
Join us for an evening of dinner and libations in the mansion with professional storyteller Darrin Crow.
Darrin's boundless energy and love for stories of all kinds allow him to connect audiences to worlds of magic and wonder in traditional tales and original narratives as well as to the stories of our past though vibrant historical stories.
Audience members, we invite you to share with us your stories of immigration, family, and journeys in the context of The Things You Carry. You might also share with us a story about something quirky, silly, sentimental that you carry with you or keep close.